Description: Known at BGD as the “Schoolhouse” barstool this stool and its chair counterpart are a true slice of American history. This style was used in schoolhouses around the country a century ago has been a standard in the restaurant industry for the last 30 years. Its design is timeless and its durability is unmatched.
- Choice of BGD standard wood finishes
- Choice of brass or clear aluminum foot rest
- 3/4″ thick saddled solid wood seat
- Nylon leg glide
- 1 year structural warranty
- Custom stain finish available
- Seat can be upholstered with nail on nail trim
- Custom felt or steel glides available
|MODEL||DESCRIPTION||Overall Height||Seat Width||Overall Depth|
|BW-554-WS||Schoolhouse barstool with wood seat||44 1/2″||17 1/8″||18 3/4″|
BGD Companies works with premier manufacturers of quality uphostery. Visit some of our preferred suppliers to see examples of upholstery patterns and fabrics. Have a question about upholstery? Contact us.